In order to improve our customer service, we are looking for a skilled Sales Representative - Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. On top of it we need someone, who is able to open new accounts in the territories, where we are still not established (especially Oceania and South America).
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. We would be happy, if you have an experience in outdoor or rope access industries.
Sales Representative (Key Account Manager)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Equivalent of 2-3 years sales/marketing account management experience
, ideally for an outdoor or industrial PPE equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
(Czech is not required); must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
; Master’s degree preferred
- Willingness to travel all over the world
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Basic computer skills
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
Possibility of professional growth, membership in a young enthusiastic team, background of a dynamic prosperous company. Casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. Possibility to use a company car, our indoor climbing gym, POLYGON training centre, employee events as well as great employee discounts on our gear. Home office, a full range of working tools and a lot of other bonuses and privileges.
Outdoor equipment for climbers and rope access professionals
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with client and establishing timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Working with R&D, production, marketing, quality, sales, purchase and IT managers and team members from other departments to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met
- Collaborating with sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analysing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
Czech Republic, (home office possibility)
1st of October 2018 for the applications.
Do not hesitate and contact us with your CV.
Please send your information via e-mail to the e-mail address indicated below.
Thanks for your interest at SINGING ROCK.
Tel.: + 420 481 585 007
SINGING ROCK s.r.o.
514 01 Poniklá